Saturday, September 12, 2009

“I don't care much where ...”

I went for a wander on this particularly lovely afternoon , which I thought was a quite appropriate thing to share, it began as many adventures do... with a pair of gumboots











there is this sweet little bridge next to the creek around the corner from my house,it leads to funny dead little trees, but i assume it was formerly used for an extremly important purpose, by someone of extreme importance, these days it plays host to a circle of rocks...













this is the best spot of the tiny creek, in summer it is always the highest place on my list of locations to read good books...







I had a minor run in with wattle along the way, which was terrifying, as I am allergic, not because of the striking bright colour of it...








I arrived home to find Molly Moose attempting to eat the only rose left in my front garden, needless to say the crisis there was averted...

3 comments:

  1. These photos are lovely, Molly looks really cute. I think I need to own a willow tree, they always look so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they turned out really well, what a magical journey you had this afternoon, Molly is looking beyond adorable and so are the gumboots!

    ReplyDelete